Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Fabulous!

So a little bit about me... like I said in my first post - I work too many jobs.  I have 2 jobs, my own jewelry business, a child & a husband.  Several months out of the year, it all gets to be too much. 

Several other months, specifically summer, it becomes not enough.

You see my jobs revolve around the school calendar & so when school's out, I'm basically out of a job.  In the past I have spent my summer's either with my son or teaching art at various summer camps (which always meant my son got to come along for the fun - score!!).  Either way, a summer wardrobe was never a high priority. I was at home waiting out the heat in various cheap capris & tank tops, or I was making art & getting messy.

This year, it seems something new is on the horizon... something that will involve me looking much nicer, more presentable & possibly a big, floppy, wide brimmed hat!
Summer 11

Summer 11 by fulloffabulous featuring torrid
Turquoise Patch Print Voile Cami, $25
Pants, $49
Purple Floral Print Voile Cami, $25
Shorts, $44
Sunglasses, $9.50



If all goes as planned I will be spending several full days a week outside, selling my jewelry line to cruise ship passengers, tourists & locals. I'm going to need something comfortable, pretty & cool (I'm going under the assumption it will be hot out by then!!!).
The above seem like some perfect basics to last me throughout the summer but I'm thinking maybe a few sweet & fun items like these need to be added to the mix as well;
 

Sookie Skull Chiffon Dress from Torrid
 
Cherry Chiffon Ruffle Top from Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment