Thursday, July 7, 2011

Full of Sea Air




We took to the sea today!
I'm preparing for my son to leave for his first sleep away camp by soaking up as much mother/son time as I can before his departure on Sunday.

The week has been filled with ice cream, camp shopping, delicious breakfasts & today, our first trip of the season to one of our favorite places - Irving Nature Park.
When moving to Saint John a year ago we would spend several days a week combing the beach, wandering the forest & taking millions of photos. Above is one of my professional photos, taken on one of the adventures.

It was amazing to get back to the park today, sit by the ocean with my boy & enjoy the amazing weather.  It was the perfect day for our first trip down.
Top; Torrid, Skirt; Winners, Sunglasses; RayBans, Necklace; Etsy, Shoes; Birkenstocks
It is pretty hard to spend much time thinking about outfits, hair & makeup when you are rushing to the shore in weather like this, so I kept it simple.


This necklace is several years old & a purchase from Etsy. I thought it was the right choice for today...


My son is trying his hand at photography these days too




2 comments:

  1. Your mermaid pendant is so lovely!
    Lynne
    www.dollfacedlynne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Lynne! I wish I could tell you the Etsy shop it was from but it seems to no longer be around...
    *following your blog now too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete