Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shopping Cart Sunday v.6 - Big Girl Gone Wild!

Okay so I know all the bloggers are posting it, they are all talking about it & some are even already wearing it but I just have to say, I gotta have some cheetah print!
Cheetah in Plus Size!












Plus size dress, $68Plus size top, $42Plus size military jacket, $78Shoes
Handbag
Belt, $24



These are some of my favorite fall 'must have' items with an obvious focus on cheetah/leopard print. Most items are from City Chic, an online shop I'm dying to try out, with a few additions from Torrid.
So how are you feeling about animal prints for fall? Have you added any to your wardrobe yet?

1 comment:

  1. Love the purse and the top! I bought a red top to wear with a leopard print scarf I bought! These are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete