Thursday, September 29, 2011

A lil wild...

What can I say? Another gorgeous fall afternoon, another opportunity not to pass up...


I've been dying to wear this new top I discovered on my Toronto visit to Forever 21.  I bought it the day I went red & was totally feelin' the fierce combo of the deep green & my firey hair.



The top is sheer & so to make it work appropriate I threw on a black cardigan I scored at WalMart. I know I know... but the one at Addition Elle was $69.99 & this one, with better fitting arms was only $18! I did score these black capris at AE though, last year at the end of summer sale.


I'm hoping I might find a black pencil skirt in my near future to really do this top justice but for today it was a fun way to make work wear a lil more wild.


Earrings by Darling Dilemma


Nail, OPI Red
P.s. the bracelet was a gift that my cousin brought me back from her Australian tour - amazionite & jade! I truly *heart* it & her!
xo

1 comment:

  1. cute top, really suits your hair color! lovely pictures :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete