Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Blog Series - Part 3, The Wedding


So I have managed to get 3 posts out of just one beautiful event, & trust me if I had of been on the honeymoon this might have been endless (which I am sure is just 1 of many reasons I wasn't invited along on that trip...). But today I end it all with the Wedding...


I'm not going to bore you with all the moments of a family & couple most of you don't even know, but let me give you MY top five...
Top 5 Moments
  1. Seeing my brother's face as his bride came down the aisle (ok seriously, I'm getting misty-eyed even remembering it!).
  2. My other brother, the best man, singing Whitney Houston's 'I Wanna Dance With Somebody' at the top of his lungs on the dance floor, while jumping up & down & fist pumping. True story.
  3. My father moving his chair over to the pie buffet for a 'better seat'.
  4. Huge fireworks display set off by my cousin during which most of the guests spontaneously started a sing-a-long to Journey.
  5. Having the husband drunk enough that he allowed pictures, public kissing & even danced!
Yes I do realize that 3 of the 5 are song & dance related & honestly there were 2 other contenders for the top 5 that were music related. I've always wanted my life to have a musical episode &this wedding might have been it.




I was torn between the Whitney Houston video & this....



I think I made the right choice, as did these two...

No comments:

Post a Comment