Saturday, October 1, 2011

Red Letter Year - OOTD



As brave as I would like to be, public photo taking still brings out the worst in me.  I see fantastic walls & fabulous backdrops but can't quite bring myself to set up the tripod for onlookers. Imagine my delight at finding a random red dumpster in the middle of nowhere...


Blouse/Torrid, Cardi/George, Jeans/Forever21, Sunglasses/Vogue, Boots/Shoe Company
I've wanted to get these boots in their premier debut on the blog for awhile.  Not only are they fabulous, they are magical.  Putting these boots on makes my entire day/lookout/outfit better.

Feel Good Boots!



This super cute blouse is from Torrid, purchased in the spring. I love the flirtiness of it, with ruched sleeves, tied waist & a slight flair at the bottom. I've worn it with everything from mini skirts, shorts, capris & now skinny jeans.

It was so windy out there today that my side bob was looking a little sorry by the end of this shoot (glad I did this AFTER work!) & my sweater & blouse were blowing in all sorts of directions but I'm glad I braved at least the elements to take these pictures today...




Wondering what inspired the title of today's post? Only my most favorite of favorite's, the fabulous Ani Difranco.  I have seen her perform many times including tickets for my birthday TWICE from my adorable husband! Last year she played in Fredericton the night before my birthday, supporting the album Red Letter Year. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment