Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring In Your Step

Spring In Your Step


Owl dress
$65 - eshakti.com

Ruched dress
$43 - shopruche.com

Miz mooz shoes
$100 - zappos.com



All I can think of for spring & summer weather is little summer dresses paired with adorable flats! To say I narrowed down this post to just a few cute selections, is a major understatement.
I'm feeling whimsical about the upcoming seasons & might even have visions of myself flouncing around on the beach or boardwalk uptown Saint John. I always love the options that wonderful summer dresses have to switch between daytime boardwalks & evening events. You can simply switch from sun hat & sandals, to heels & jewels and your outfit has a whole new look.

Have any of you come across a great summer dress? I'd love to see some links!

Oh & before I forget, yet again, if you have a pinterest account you can now also find me there; http://pinterest.com/fulloffabulous/ I try to post body positive images, great plus size fashion finds & you can also see some of my other interests there as well!












No comments:

Post a Comment