Monday, May 7, 2012

Sparrow, Magpie & Robin's Egg


It seems crazy to me that somehow my favorite outfits never seem to manage ending up on the blog. My top 5 have yet to make an appearance here even though they are in constant rotation!! The only explanation I can think is that when I grab a favorite outfit I know it is going to work, meaning that in a hurry to look good, they are no brainers.

I'm currently on the hunt for a fabulous new job & that means resumes, interviews & looking great. I am putting myself to the task of photography my top 5 outfits (daily not special occasions) this week as I am out & about trying to work my magic.

This outfit, with skirt from Addition Elle has a few variation in my wardrobe but I always feel fantastic in it.


T-shirt is from Torrid with a keyhole back. I also pair this with a black long sleeve sometimes or a white tee & little black jacket.

$5 white flats pick up at WalMart
In the cooler weather this skirt looks fabulous with black or turquoise tights, boots or chunky shoes.

Necklace from local shop, Silver Daisy Design. Watch Urban Outfitters.
Sparrow purse, Manchester Shoe Salon.
Nail colour - China Glaze 'Hey Audrey' with Deborah Lippmann 'Mermaids Dream'

Thanks to Melissa from Sigh..Gush..Gasp for snapping some photos for me today!

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit :) That shade of blue is so pretty against your fabulous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. Love the colour. Your hair seems very long. I haven't seen you enough lately at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! - the turquoise baubles/red hair combo is fab. Good luck with the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!
    Leigh Ellen I think we will need a date soon!! You should see how long it is when I straighten it now lol....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that necklace. I must pay SDD another visit soon! Lookin' fab, good luck on the hunt, I've been thinking if I could come up with any suggestions for you... still workin' on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've said it before and I'll type it now--that necklace is amazing! That last outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete